Disclosure

Simply Building Bricks is written by me, Sarah, to share my Lego collection and do some reviews.  Some of Lego, but primarily of Lego alternatives.  Since I recently came out of my "dark ages" of Lego-only one kit bought in the past 20 year, so I'm curious about what off-brands have to offer.  Didn't really have those as a kid, do I'm curious if any of them are good.  The primary focus of this site will be share about Lego and similar bricks.


All links and banners I share will be in line with the goals stated above.  I.  When I find something I think fits, I investigate to see if it offers an affiliate program.  If it does I sign up, if not, I share it anyways.  Thus, some of the links and banners in posts and on the sidebars of Simply Building Bricks are affiliate programs that I receive compensation for when a reader takes the required action needed for me to receive the compensation, and some are not.  The income generated allows me the privilege of spending time on this blog and and keeping this site online and free to users.

If I am provided a product to review, all opinions will be my own and will be presented honestly based on my personal experience with the product and will in no way be influenced by the fact that I received the product free of charge.  In all product reviews and giveaways I will note in the post if I was compensated or received the product free or, in the case of giveaways, who is sponsoring the prize.  Also, if I'm reviewing a product for which I'm affiliated I'll disclose that and my opinions will be my own.

Simply Building Bricks is in no way associated with Lego Company, nor receives any compensation or endorsement from them.

Comments